Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby Quinn

    Early in the wee hours of the morning on August 1, 2013 we had a little surprise. My water broke just shy of 5 am.  I remember during the pregnancy asking people, "what happens if your water breaks?" In summary most everyone's response was that it just doesn't happen so I wouldn't need to worry about it. Well the jokes on me because we were prepared and not prepared all at the same time.  Luckily I had a hospital bag mostly packed so Jared and I got ready and headed to the hospital a little after 7 am. After getting admitted my wonderful nurse got me all hooked up and ready for action. 

IV placed
 When I asked Jared to distract me he just looked at me and said, "hi."
Going to maybe work on options for distracting me for the next round. 

At 5 PM on the dot our little Quinn Elizabeth Later was born!


Jared's first moments with Quinn
So tiny!
   

7 pounds 15 ounce, 20.5 inches long
Brothers and Babies

Plethora of hospital bracelets 



                       
                           First wardrobe change
Ta-da!!!



                         
                         Proud Dad
Happy Mom


Headed home!!


     What a blessing this sweet girl is to our home and lives. We are grateful for her safe arrival and the smiles she constantly brings to us. She was antsy to get here and definitely surprised us with her early arrival. As we strapped her in her car seat and clicked her into the car we both kept thinking how crazy it is she is here and that we get to finally take her home. Our home. She is ours forever and we couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment