Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Where did we go?

You may have wondered what happened to our blog.  
I have been having similar thoughts lately.  
The major question is what could possibly have happened 
that might have consumed us.
Did our computer explode? No
Did my hands fall off so I couldn't type? No
Did we seriously do NOTHING worth blogging about? No
WE HAD A BABY!
It all started last December...
We announced in a book about a train set that we had "new freight" arriving!
Then I grew...
Thanks to Micci I have my pregnancy somewhat documented.
 If it wasn't for her I'm 100% sure I would NEVER have taken weekly pictures of me.  
In hindsight I'm happy I have them!


Guess who went all crazy and got a giant haircut without considering
how chubby she would be at the end of this? 
Um... This girl. 



IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! Immediately start buying everything 
and anything in pink and with ruffles. 


Jared got tired of taking all the photos and jumped in one. 
I have to say I enjoyed being behind the camera.









Some things to remember about pregnancy:
First trimester = no sweets
Favorite thing to eat was fruit
Not sleeping on my back was suddenly ALL I wanted to do
I would giggle in the morning sometimes when she woke me up kicking
Third trimester I had Shrek feet after work
I painted my nails a few days before going to the hospital, I could barely reach them but it had to be done
Just when you think there is no room to get bigger you double in size
There is no such thing as too much sleep

It is one of the most incredible experiences to be the home for a little growing person.  







2 comments:

  1. I accept full credit for these pictures.

    No seriously you look great in all your pictures I sort of hate you.

    hate/love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MRS LATER...our Mary Poppins...[perfect in every way LOL!]

    ReplyDelete